my darling
sunshine


Everyday inspirations that make you wonder, think, and smile.

Think of it as the bright side of things, because life is so full of Passion, Lifestyle, and Creativity! Don't you think?


Monday, October 11, 2010,11:55 PM
Simply Vintage... Classic


I've always had a taste for modern folk art and have experimented this approach ever since. While browsing through the net, I stumbled upon these inspiring illustrations created by a talented illustrator, Jonny Wan. I would say he has a niche for folk art in the mix. Vintage, yet modern and very whimsical. Great colors and details. Truly worthy of worship! He is my new inspiration on my list.

Labels: ,

..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Click to Subscribe
/ RSS Feed
RSS Feed Readers
Archived entries
Newer Posts Older Posts
10 previous posts
Let's Get Started!
Past posts by month
October 2010November 2010December 2010February 2011March 2011April 2011May 2011August 2011
Copyright
© 2010 / My Darling Sunshine