my darling
sunshine


Everyday inspirations that make you wonder, think, and smile.

Think of it as the bright side of things, because life is so full of Passion, Lifestyle, and Creativity! Don't you think?


Wednesday, October 27, 2010,5:00 AM
The Many Good Things In Life


Lately I've been contemplating and reflecting on the many good (and bad) things in my life. In the past, I have had many -- many bad situations and experiences... it was like as if things just never fall into place. The struggle to put the pieces back together was challenging. But, I moved on, overcame it and have put all that behind me. As years passed by, everything just gets better and better. My life found its path before my eyes. A lot of good things have happened. I believe that most of it was because of prayers, guidance, and God at work! It's all about the present and what I can do to live a better life, fix the past and to be a better person in general.

I am so truly blessed with the people that have always been there for me and the new ones. More the reason why I love meeting new people, especially the ones that may have the possibility of becoming great friends with. I love to be surrounded by the people I love and I, of course, have so much love to give. I am just so -- SO blessed with all the things I have been given -- Family, Friends, Faith, Talents, Abilities... just Life in general! I live and love life. I thank the Lord everyday for these wonderful gifts, and especially for bringing Keith into my life. We are recently engaged on October 20, 2010 and have been happily counting the days to the big date and all the goodness to come.

"Promise yourself to be strong, that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side as long as you are true to the best that is in you."

I've been so inspired by a friend of mine, whom I took this quote from (Jeff Quebral).  Not to mention, he has so many inspirational quotes -- and wrote them himself! He just inspires me to think of the positive side of every situations, instead of worrying and holding on to the thoughts. It's always good to think of the brighter side of things when something doesn't go the way it should be. Be positive. Move on. Don't hold on to the past, but fix the past.

Labels: ,

..........

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great, Renata! Thank you! I Love it! Well my friend... you are one inspiring individual as well and don't deny nor forget that. Everyone has great goodness to contribute in this world... and you have a really creative way of expressing them.

Congratulations (again) on your engagement!!! =)

See you manana!

jq

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Click to Subscribe
/ RSS Feed
RSS Feed Readers
Archived entries
Newer Posts Older Posts
10 previous posts
Keep A SmileSensational TeasSimply Vintage... ClassicLet's Get Started!
Past posts by month
October 2010November 2010December 2010February 2011March 2011April 2011May 2011August 2011
Copyright
© 2010 / My Darling Sunshine