my darling
sunshine


Everyday inspirations that make you wonder, think, and smile.

Think of it as the bright side of things, because life is so full of Passion, Lifestyle, and Creativity! Don't you think?


Tuesday, November 23, 2010,1:20 AM
"JWU Thank You" Book Cover


My friend, Amie asked me to design a "Thank You Book" Cover for the kids in her church - JWU Ministry. She asked if I could make something cute and simple, but I decided to do a full-on-all-out design. When I design, I can't seem to put only half of my effort -- I tend to go all the way because I like to have fun with it. The very first thing that came to my head was "Tree" -- because the Tree has many symbolism and meaning in a Christian perspective, representing Life, Eternity, Beauty, Strength, Growth, and so on... no one would be able to miss that because the word, "tree" is mentioned many times in the Bible. And of course, the birds -- illustrate mankind. All in all, the image represents a happy, thankful life -- in a cute way -- for the kids :).


Labels:

..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Click to Subscribe
/ RSS Feed
RSS Feed Readers
Archived entries
Newer Posts Older Posts
10 previous posts
Thanksgiving CardThe Many Good Things In LifeKeep A SmileSensational TeasSimply Vintage... ClassicLet's Get Started!
Past posts by month
October 2010November 2010December 2010February 2011March 2011April 2011May 2011August 2011
Copyright
© 2010 / My Darling Sunshine