my darling
sunshine


Everyday inspirations that make you wonder, think, and smile.

Think of it as the bright side of things, because life is so full of Passion, Lifestyle, and Creativity! Don't you think?


Thursday, November 25, 2010,2:22 AM
Holly, Jolly Xmas - Wishlist


Christmas is just right around the corner. The joyful feeling of the atmosphere -- from the white snow falling, the music, city lights, the smell and taste, togetherness, warmth of people's smiles, children laughing... are the reasons why it is the best holiday season of the year. But keep in mind and remember that it is the celebration of the birth of Christ, our Lord.

Sometimes people think of Christmas only as an event of giving and receiving gifts. We all shouldn't view that as the number one thing of why we celebrate it -- to get the gifts. Don't get me wrong, it is an exciting feeling when I get presents! Especially the joy and surprise when opening each one. But what really matters is the feeling of being with family and friends close to you -- To spend those special moments together... Doesn't it warm you up??? It's the reason why I LOVE Christmas. Of course, I love the gifts too! I don't expect it, but it's the thought that counts! :)

I made a Wishlist of what I've been wanting to own!
(Click image to enlarge)





Giftcards are welcome too...
Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Clinique, Sephora, Express, Abercrombie & Fitch, Charlotte Russe, Amazon, Bath & Body Works

Besides all of these materialistic things, I am thankful whether or not people decide to give. What matters is that they'll still be in my heart and thought. I am thankful for the people in my life. The family who is always there in times of trouble and the friends to share things with, rely on, lean on, to laugh with, be sad with, who stick around when a tough spot comes around to help get through it, and always there no matter the circumstance. Christmas is all about sharing the moments, forgive, and give thanks! It's not only on Thanksgiving! :)

Labels:

..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Click to Subscribe
/ RSS Feed
RSS Feed Readers
Archived entries
Newer Posts Older Posts
10 previous posts
"JWU Thank You" Book CoverThanksgiving CardThe Many Good Things In LifeKeep A SmileSensational TeasSimply Vintage... ClassicLet's Get Started!
Past posts by month
October 2010November 2010December 2010February 2011March 2011April 2011May 2011August 2011
Copyright
© 2010 / My Darling Sunshine