my darling
sunshine


Everyday inspirations that make you wonder, think, and smile.

Think of it as the bright side of things, because life is so full of Passion, Lifestyle, and Creativity! Don't you think?


Thursday, December 16, 2010,12:19 PM
Self Discovery & Passion


I realized that being my own true self is as important as showing who I really am. The person I am. Being real is what builds up friendships and relationships. I have learned to ignore the things of what others may think of me... to accept and let go. It will only make me a stronger and better person. What's the point of putting negative thoughts in my head when I can think about the things that fulfills my life and happiness? Is it worth it? Look at the bright side, think about what's really important.

Other than my self-discovery, I have found what I am passionate about. I recently started drawing again as a personal enjoyment, and boy.. did I really miss my graphic pens! When I draw, I get so into the subject I am drawing. I get in the moment and become one with the pen! Seriously! You probably think I'm crazy. It may sound ridiculous, but it's so relaxing and really frees my mind from other things that are bombarding my head! One fine night, I felt like I wanted to draw so badly -- I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep if I don't. So I decided to make a self portrait. I haven't really done self portraits before. I had an idea in my head and just HAD to jot it down! This is what it came out to be.....




There are so many things I want to do, but so little time! With this, I mean creative wise.... AND other interests. I want to paint (I have a couple of ideas already), crochet, design personal greeting cards and posters, etc. I want to cook, bake, dance, learn to really sing, skydive, scuba-dive, snowboard, ski.... What can I say... I love to learn and LIVE LIFE! I would LOVE to be able to do all of these, if only I had all the time in the world! I'll get down to the list somehow... as time goes on. I get inspired -- from everyday things and people, so the list will only get longer! BUT I know I will be drawing more frequently. So you'll be seeing more drawings and designs!

Labels: , ,

..........

2 Comments:

At December 18, 2010 at 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nicely written. =)

 
At December 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Tyler Adams said...

Great illustration. Can't wait to see more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Click to Subscribe
/ RSS Feed
RSS Feed Readers
Archived entries
Newer Posts Older Posts
10 previous posts
Gobble Gobble!Holly, Jolly Xmas - Wishlist"JWU Thank You" Book CoverThanksgiving CardThe Many Good Things In LifeKeep A SmileSensational TeasSimply Vintage... ClassicLet's Get Started!
Past posts by month
October 2010November 2010December 2010February 2011March 2011April 2011May 2011August 2011
Copyright
© 2010 / My Darling Sunshine