my darling
sunshine


Everyday inspirations that make you wonder, think, and smile.

Think of it as the bright side of things, because life is so full of Passion, Lifestyle, and Creativity! Don't you think?


Friday, February 18, 2011,1:19 AM
Endless Creativity


Wow... It's been so long since I updated my blog!
The working life really puts a hold on everything. I want to do so many things, but can only fit one project at a time to do after work --- same with making time for blogging! On top of that, taking some time for social life and outside activities as well.

It's very challenging to juggle what you want to finish first when you have so many in mind! Sometimes it's just nice to have dinner then relax after a long day, but I just can't sit or lay still, thinking... "it would be so cool to make 'this' or 'that'!" Creatively speaking, ideas are ENDLESS! When you are inspired, chances are you will find a way to make use of that inspiration. You will find yourself creating and experimenting until you find satisfaction. It's almost like cooking on paper! Then, it's just a matter of doing it and finishing it. What's worse is that I would schedule to work on a project in the weekend, but when that day comes I end up doing something else. Sure.. Call it procrastination... but it really takes time! I'm sure some of you have gone through that as well. It's not like I have a due date ;).

I have been working on 2 personal projects. The first one, I started working on creating my own Ornamental Alphabets in the form of a swan. It initially started as an experiment with one alphabet, then it turned into something more. With that said, I decided to carry the concept through the whole family of alphabets. Talk about A LOT of work! I'm only in "F" for goodness sakes! There are 26 letters in the Alphabet, and I'm only in 6. Well... that's going to take a while to finish. And when I finish, I plan to transfer them into colored digital illustrations and create a poster. I think it would be cool screen printed or letterpressed too. I can picture it already...

Here's a SNEAK PEEK of my original design for my attentive subscribers... :)




The other project that I'm working on is my Valentine series. I'm calling it, "Sweet Little Things."
I know I am a little late on this because Valentine is over. I planned to finish this by V-day, but just didn't make it... BUT at least it'll be finished!

Another SNEAK PEEK for ya'll... :)
Series is still in progress...




Let me know what you think! I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on these ("comments" link below).
Sweet Little Things will be out very very soon! I will keep you informed. So... HANG TIGHT!

Labels:

..........

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2011 at 8:50 AM , Anonymous jq said...

You're a very inspiring artist and blogger. I haven't blogged since New Year's Day! lol. I've been so caught up with work, business, social and personal life... it's so crazy! You're an inspiration! LOVE your work. Talk to you soon! It's long over due for some Indonesian food! =)

 
At February 21, 2011 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Renata Gandha said...

Thank you for the encouragement! You should make time to blog. Just fill in a slot in the day for a half to a few hours... that's what I did. Time management is all it takes. And YES -- it's definitely long overdue!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Click to Subscribe
/ RSS Feed
RSS Feed Readers
Archived entries
Newer Posts Older Posts
10 previous posts
Belly JammyFresh IdeasLove & ForgivenessSelf Discovery & PassionGobble Gobble!Holly, Jolly Xmas - Wishlist"JWU Thank You" Book CoverThanksgiving CardThe Many Good Things In LifeKeep A Smile
Past posts by month
October 2010November 2010December 2010February 2011March 2011April 2011May 2011August 2011
Copyright
© 2010 / My Darling Sunshine