my darling
sunshine


Everyday inspirations that make you wonder, think, and smile.

Think of it as the bright side of things, because life is so full of Passion, Lifestyle, and Creativity! Don't you think?


Wednesday, December 22, 2010,4:03 PM
Love & Forgiveness


Christmas is near and now is the perfect time to forgive and let go. Let's open up our hearts and show our genuine Love to everyone. Put all the sins and weight in a box and just hand it to God to take care of it. Know that He will take care of you if you forgive and let go. The feeling of Christmas is all about spending happiness and joy with family and people that we care about. Remember... Christmas is NEVER about the "presents" -- rather, the "presence" -- God's presence and the presence of Joy and Love.


It's amazing how people's words can have an impact on our lives or leave an imprint in our hearts. They can encourage us, strengthen, give us hope -- but they can also be hurtful and bring us down. The thoughtful words will always lift us up and give us the ability to learn. I learned a lot last night through just a small, encouraging talk. I learned Love and Forgiveness. We always desire a perfect family, but there is no such thing as a "perfect" family. On the contrary, we can build a "holy" family. When times gets tough, God puts us in that situation to test us and see how we would take care of it or fix the problem, whether we would be helpful or just make things worse. He would then take us out of that environment to learn. And when we do, He will put us back in the same tough spot to see how we would handle it the right way. Things always happen for a reason. Family is an interlocking bond. The bond is so strong that when one member falls out of place, it will affect the others -- just like a ripple effect. The words "I love you" and "I am sorry" are two very strong words that are magical. They carry togetherness and are crucial in building a family of love, to make sure that everything is going to be okay. When we bring Christ to the center of the circle, we will always find peace.

Keep these words in mind:

1.  Humility
2.  Compassion
3.  Kindness
4.  Patience
5.  Gentleness
6.  Forgiveness

Do we want to bring peace in the world? We should act now before it's too late.

I have been touched by many people, but I truly admire this girl whom I've only known for only a short time -- though I feel like I've known her forever! This girl is honestly a bundle of joy to be with -- a fire ball of love I would say. She is always full of happiness, energy, and positivity -- little did I know that she was going through a tough time in her life. What I mean by tough, is a tough, rough, violent way... but she would still stroll around with a big smile on her face and always has that glow and radiance surrounding her. I just don't know how she does it! Just... unbelievable. If I was in her shoes, I would probably break down. She has shared some personal things that really touched my heart. Not many people are able to let everything out for the things that she had been shielding for 15 years! She opened up and with her courageous self, took me on a journey of her life within only a few months of learning and realization that not only impacts her life, but also my life. She has given me hope. God has showed her the path and more path will be opened for her in the long run. It was her birthday yesterday and we had a special celebration that is deserving for a very special person. Couldn't have celebrated it any other way. She is an inspiration... I truly love this girl to death. There is nothing more you can ask for than a friend like her. (If you are reading this, "I want to thank you for giving me your love, hope, and light...!")  :)

Labels: ,

..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Click to Subscribe
/ RSS Feed
RSS Feed Readers
Archived entries
Newer Posts Older Posts
10 previous posts
Self Discovery & PassionGobble Gobble!Holly, Jolly Xmas - Wishlist"JWU Thank You" Book CoverThanksgiving CardThe Many Good Things In LifeKeep A SmileSensational TeasSimply Vintage... ClassicLet's Get Started!
Past posts by month
October 2010November 2010December 2010February 2011March 2011April 2011May 2011August 2011
Copyright
© 2010 / My Darling Sunshine