my darling
sunshine


Everyday inspirations that make you wonder, think, and smile.

Think of it as the bright side of things, because life is so full of Passion, Lifestyle, and Creativity! Don't you think?


Wednesday, February 23, 2011,5:11 PM
A Healthy Lifestyle / Day 3


Haven't done my training routine yet for today, but so far I feel SO great!
Some soreness here and there, but they are more like stronger kind of sore... you know what I mean?

I've noticed some changes: no binge, no crave (I have built a strong-will to say "No!" to food I don't need), I feel stronger, healthy, and more energized internally, AND I get to sleep like a baby! I'm a light sleeper. Sometimes it takes me 30 minutes to finally sleep, believe it or not! But the exercise helps me sleep like a rock --- honestly! On top of that, I haven't had coffee in 3 days... so I've just been using my energy from the food I eat and green tea. Yes, I get sleepy by the end of the day... but I usually wake up when I'm off work. Sometimes fresh air is all I need!

Labels:

..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Click to Subscribe
/ RSS Feed
RSS Feed Readers
Archived entries
Newer Posts Older Posts
10 previous posts
A Healthy LifestyleEndless CreativityBelly JammyFresh IdeasLove & ForgivenessSelf Discovery & PassionGobble Gobble!Holly, Jolly Xmas - Wishlist"JWU Thank You" Book CoverThanksgiving Card
Past posts by month
October 2010November 2010December 2010February 2011March 2011April 2011May 2011August 2011
Copyright
© 2010 / My Darling Sunshine